Saturday, December 23, 2006

Old Blog

Once upon a time there was a blog software program that was new & exciting. It was .mac compliant & very pretty. A few poor saps fell in love with it and invested many hours pouring themselves into the shiny new pages. But then something went awry and that program went away. There they were--the vulnerable--floundering in a sea of pages that could never be updated; never edited; never improved upon. I, unfortunately, was one who shared a broken heart of that bevy of users. Now I have migrated to blogger...which has, itself, migrated to google. Sad though it was for me to lose my old love, I've come to accept my lot. Curious viewers can still see the static pages here. Ah, computers. I frequently feel the need to exorcise myself from the need of them. But, what can I do? I am ensnared.

No comments: