Monday, March 10, 2008

Are you kidding me!?!?!?

I had to do a double-take in Target today...

"Top Model Barbie® doll's dressed to thrill, modeling the latest fashion show outfits."

Dressed to thrill WHOM!?!?!?!??!

More teenage boys will buy this doll and hide her in their closets, than young girls.

COUNT ME OUT. This ain't my mom's Barbie doll anymore!!

Who is letting their children watch America's Next Top Model, anyway!? Have you seen the new season's ad? HULLO!?!? That is NOT a program for kids!! Obviously, a LOT of moms/dads are watching it with their kids (or letting their kids watch it) b/c Mattel wouldn't put it on the shelves if they didn't think there was an audience!!

THANK GOD WE HOMESCHOOL!!!!!

I actually have SO much to say about this that I will say very little (or else I'll rant for an hour). Let your comments speak. This commercial does not show the above-the-knee fishnet lace-topped stockings, straight out of a Victoria's Secret catalog. The girls who receive these as gifts from their parents are, in my opinion, being sexually abused!!!

No comments: