Sunday, March 22, 2009

For the record...

...I am WAY down on the blog party list as Modern Mom Musings (#875!), but somehow #93 for Maddening Mom Fusings, which I registered in the party AFTER ModMom! What's that about? Are they randomly shuffled? Or...is my calmer, more deliberate Spiritually-encouraging side less popular than my raging-maniac-admit-I'm-incredibly-flawed side? Hmmmmm. People really like truth.

Either way, I'm delighted to be read! ;-) Thank you, all, for swinging by!

Now, to qualify for prizes I need to do some more reading/commenting NOW!

Ciao.

7 comments:

ModMomMuse said...

Doh!! I am #875 in the "Family Friendly" list, and #93 in the "Not So Family Friendly" list. It was self-assigned, but I forgot I'm listed separately. MYSTERY solved. The question is still a funny one, though! Who is the more popular person? The stiff upper lip? Or the screamer? =-O

Shannon said...

Visiting you through UBP09! Great blog! I'll be back!

Kelli said...

Just stopping in from the party...going to check out your other blog now!

Kathi. said...

just stopping by! :)

Debz said...

Found you via the blog party, nice to meet you! Have a great week. Pop by and say hello if you get a chance.
Blessings

Bev said...

Stopping by to say hi and have fun at the blog party

Bev said...

stopping by from ubp have fun blog hopping!