Monday, June 08, 2009

The 12 Steps...

Decided to be my own hero & get OFF the Internet!

So, no more NoMoBloPo for me. It's my second attempt, and I do not need the pressure of writing an inspirational post every day. I write for My Friend Debbie right now, as well as editing for the site, and am still maintaining my part time job with CBN, so I don't have time to homeschool my kids, keep a clean house, maintain a budget, clip coupons, do laundry, plan family travel/visits, keep up those two assignments, be a supportive & available wife, AND write on this blog just because I said I would! Nah.

Well, I've been an open book--Facebook sucked me in, Yahoo groups demanded my time, and my children saw my back more than my smiling face--so, I've declared myself an official addict, in need of intervention!

Gotta go! The kids need me!

God, grant me the SERENITY to accept the things I cannot change, the POWER to change the things I can, and the WISDOM to know the difference!

Amen!

1 comment:

Robynn's Ravings said...

Don't know if you'll see this but if you do, I'm cheerin' you on! We all need a break sometimes and have to decide what our priorities are. There's only one of us (though some of us have the scale telling us there might be MORE than one of us and I'm thinkin' of someone whose initials are RR!)

See you when, and if, you get back. Bon voyage!