Friday, September 11, 2009

Not-Yet-Four

Teagan washed her hands in the Starbucks' ladies' room, then reached up for the papertowels, which were far out of her reach:


"They don't like kids!"
she exclaimed!

I pulled a couple towels down for her, agreeing!

****************

Logan & Teagan were looking all over the house last night for Logan's favorite buddy (stuffed animal, "Seal," which is actually a stuffed manatee). I reminded Logan that if Seal is so important, then Logan needs to be responsible for knowing where he is at all times! "Seal...seal!" the two of them called out over & over, as if the inanimate, grey, well-loved creature might suddenly reply, "Here I am!" Teagan wanted her parents' help and called down to Tom and me, "This is NO JOKE!"

Tom & I thought that to be so funny we couldn't contain ourselves!


***************

Teagan was having sweet moment with her dad, just talking about random whatnots, when she suddenly said, in all seriousness, "As I go through this life, I am going to need someone to drive me around."

As I go through this life!?!? Where does she come up with this stuff? We are certain Teagan will grow up to be a stand-up comedienne. She is hysterical!!!

1 comment:

Tammi said...

I can't wait to meet that Teagan of yours! :-)